New Student Checklist
Everyday your child will need:
- Lunch; think main dish, fruit and vegetable.
- Refillable Water bottle to keep at school.
- 2 complete sets of extra clothing, suitable for the weather, to be kept at school (tops, bottoms, underwear, socks) in a labeled ziploc.
- Overalls and long sleeve shirt for our adventure play yard.
- Rugged, well fitting shoes for hiking and outdoor play (must have closed toe and heel strap, please no laces, flip flops or crocs).
- Blanket and “snuggly” to keep at school.
- Sleep mat & pillow (we have organic cotton mats/pillow combos that we sell at our $35 cost)
Preschool Rates Include
- Play Based & Tools of the Mind curriculum
- Local & organic snack
- Arts & crafts
- Monthly newsletter
- Biannual assessment of your child’s development using ASQ-3
- Biannual Parent/Teacher conference
- Quarterly Parenting Workshops
- Community Events
Fall Session starting September 3, 2019
- $56 Half day (8:00 am to 12:30pm)
- $68 Full day (8:00 am to 4:00pm)
- Form 1
- Form 2