Our Philosophy "If it's not in the hand, then it's not in the head or the heart!" - Bev Bos, renowned Early Childhood Educator & Advocate
We believe that all children are naturally curious and learn best through doing. We focus on child-centered learning that is meaningful and effective through thematic, hands-on, student-created projects.
We accept children from ~3 years to 5 years old in the Preschool Program.
- Small class size (8 max.)
- Safe, natural toys
- Research-based learning time & play time
- Daily writing, math, & science
- Spanish & ASL (sign language)
- Arts & crafts
- Daily nature hikes (We dress for the weather!)
- Organic, Local snacks
- Certified, experienced teachers
- Pediatric first aid & CPR certified
- Certified 'Eco-Healthy' child care facility!
A fun, safe place to learn and grow!
Current Rates & Policies click here