Our Philosophy "Babies Rock!"- Dana Mudd, Founder/Owner of Papoose Preschool & Infant Care
We create an environment where infants and toddlers can explore, taste, touch, crawl, walk, run, and experiment in physical and emotional safety. We truly believe that all children learn more easily and quickly when they feel safe.
We accept children 6 months - 36 months in the Infant/Toddler program.
- Small class size (4 max.)
- Safe, natural toys
- Research-based learning time & play time
- ASL (sign language)
- Arts & Crafts
- Daily outdoor time
- We do not talk down to children
- Accommodate all types of diets
- Encourage and support breastfeeding
- Cloth Diapers
- Certified, experienced teachers
- Pediatric first aid & CPR certified
- Certified 'Eco-Healthy' child care facility!
A fun, safe place to learn and grow!
For current rates & policies click here
In the fall of 2009, we became a Cloth Diaper Only facility as part of our
commitment to the environment and children's health. We require all children in our care to be in a cloth diapers. We have seen a 75% reduction in waste, earlier and easier potty training, and (in our opinion) happier children. To read more about the benefits of cloth diapers, please visit the Real Diaper Association. To purchase the cloth diapers that current customers recommend click here.